Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Iokwe from OK! Transfers!

Note from Mama Kilmer:  This week's report from Elder Kilmer is mostly logistics as the Mission makes changes in companionships and location assignments.  It also signifies that he has 4 short months left and I sense that he is feeling the weight of his mission time running short.  Bless you all for your continued support of Elder Kilmer.  We feel your love, and he does too.

Iokwe!

The reign of terror has ended. Unfortunately, the dream team is split up - on both accounts. Elder Smith is leaving the zone and Elder Wold is as well. Elder Wold is headed to OKC and Elder Smith is going to Lawton, so I won't be in touch with either of them anymore. 

We're sorry these two won't be together any longer (Elder Wold left, Elder Kilmer right)

However, I do have exciting news: I'll be staying in the Guthrie 2nd area (thank goodness, I love this ward) AND this area will be merging with the Guthrie 1st area! So, we'll have two areas to run. The planning is going to get so intense. I'm so excited though, it's going to be awesome. 

My new companion will be Elder Leavitt, who is coming down from Enid (no, he's not Marshallese). I've spent time around him and he's awesome. This is going to be a great transfer.

However, I am sad to see Elder Wold go. He's such a great elder. He has such good desires to be someone who can help others and do a lot of good. He's going to be a great missionary. I'm really glad to have been able to spend these last three months with him - he's a good friend.

That's all I've got this week! I'll send some more updates this week! I feel that the Savior really does live. He loves us. 


Have a great week!

Jerammaan!

Elder Josh Kilmer
OklahomaOklahoma City Mission, English-Marshallese speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment