Friday, September 15, 2017

Iowke in OK: Wow, that was fast!

Iowke!

Yep, transfers again. It was a really fast 6 weeks. Luckily.... I'm staying! With Elder Wold! I'm pretty excited to continue serving here. I really love this ward and I'm so grateful to have a companion like Elder Wold. He's so humble and willing to help out in whatever way he can.



This week, I'm keeping it short. But life is great. I'm constantly tired, but I've felt the Savior's staying hand this week. I'm determined to keep pressing on towards a brighter future. I love this gospel and I love being here on this earth and enjoying the time I have to learn and progress. What a great life.


Love you all!

Jeramman!


P.S. My camera battery has died and I still have yet to charge it. I'm probably in major picture debt right now. I'll make that happen soon.

Jerammaan!

Elder Josh Kilmer
OklahomaOklahoma City Mission, English-Marshallese speaking
不動心
Fudoshin:  immovable spirit
www.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment