Monday, July 31, 2017

Iokwe from OK!: Leaving Enid (For Real)

Short email from Elder Josh Kilmer this week as he was in a rush.  We don't know much about his transfer other than he is moving to Gutrie, Oklahoma, which is just north of Oklahoma City.  His companion, Elder Oberender, goes home this week.

Here's an earlier photo of Elder Kilmer with Elder Oberender next to him on his right.

Hey everyone,


So sorry, but I actually have no time this week. Another week of crazy P-Days. I have enough time to say that I am actually leaving Enid this transfer! I'll be moving to Guthrie, which is about an hour south of Enid. No Marshallese work, however, it has been where Elder Lazarus, my old Marshallese companion has been staying. 

I'll give you more updates next week, but just know that I am super excited! Also, not too sure if I'll be able to come back to Enid to see my Marshallese friends since I only have 4 transfers left. We'll see. 

Love you all. Christ lives. I feel Him closer every day.


Jerammaan!

Elder Josh Kilmer
OklahomaOklahoma City Mission, Marshallese speaking
不動心
Fudoshin:  immovable spirit
www.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment