Monday, June 26, 2017

Iokwe from OK: Ryan!

Iokwe!

This week has been great!

Yesterday, Ryan, one of the people we have been teaching on the West side, got baptized! I haven't explained about him before because I've really only just gotten to know him after moving from the East side. However, Elder Oberender told me that he has just eaten everything up. When he learned from someone in his house that we don't smoke, dip, etc (big problems around here), he tossed out all of those things immediately. 



(Ryan is in the middle with Elder Oberender. Elder Menlove on the left with myself on the right. The extra guy in one of the pictures is Barmel (previously baptized).  He's the biggest teddy bear ever--so awesome.)


Ryan has continued to love everything we have explained and yesterday, after his baptism, he came out to teach a lesson with us. He told us, "It feels so good to live this way. I want to learn how to teach like you guys do so I can share how I changed my life and how other people can change theirs." 

Love you all, have a great week!
--
Jeramman!

Elder Josh Kilmer
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City Mission
不動心 Fudoshin:  immovable mind


No comments:

Post a Comment