Monday, January 16, 2017

Iokwe from OK! A quick line of gratitude

Iokwe!

Unfortunately, this P-Day has gone a little differently than we foresaw and I can only send out a quick line. I'm doing great; we had storms, but they mostly passed around Enid. 

One thing I want to make sure I get to say is that I am really grateful for my companion, Elder Tetea. He is super awesome. He cares so much about the work here; he wants to work hard and help people and he is a major inspiration to me. He pushes himself so hard all of the time and holds himself to such high standards. I'm really lucky to be able to work with him for the time being.

One thing that he did that I thought was so awesome was one week, during P-Day he ended up hurting his legs a little bit, so that it was painful to walk. But, because it had come during the time we had to relax and play sports, he refused to say anything about it until after the day was over because he didn't want his decisions during his rest time to affect his ability to spend our time to work. Isn't that awesome?

Okay, got to go. Talk to you all next week!

Jerammaan!

Elder Josh Kilmer
OklahomaOklahoma City Mission, Marshallese speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment