Josh is, let's say...a disciplined eater. A former sugar addict known to secretly eat 10 (ten) bags of fruit snacks when his parents weren't watching, he hasn't had a cookie, candy, ice cream, etc. in over three years. So, he tends to eat a lot fruits, veggies, yogurt, and some very healthy doses of protein in the form of meat...none of which, I realize, ship well.
However, this photo will give you some good ideas of things he does like and that do ship well.
- Kind cereal (loves peanut butter or fruit and nut) or similar granola cereal
- Granola bars (no chocolate)
- Peruvian corn nuts
- Hummus, lot's of hummus (the non-refrigerated kind)
- Pita chips (needed to eat the hummus)
- Fruit/veggie strips
- Natural peanut butter or almond butter
Anything similar to the above is great. He will have his horizons expanded on his mission. Fortunately we've learned that Marshal Islanders often eat chicken and rice, two things he likes. There are no obligations to send him anything at all, but I am sure he would love to hear from any of you. Thanks for writing him and supporting him.